Welcome to Healthy Connections
Since 1992, the Health Services Division in Waupaca has offered sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, HIV testing, pregnancy testing and counseling, and added family planning services in 2000.
All services provided are confidential and are not limited by county residence.
Our Nursing staff will take the time to explain any procedures and answer any questions you may have. Our staff will take every measure to help you feel at ease.
Appointments are recommended, but not necessary.
You may be eligible for no-cost reproductive health insurance (Family Planning Waiver). Visit www.access.wi.gov to apply.
Improve pregnancy planning and reproductive health, while reducing the number of unintended pregnancies in Waupaca County by providing quality and affordable contraceptive and related reproductive services.
Protect reproductive health through STD testing, treatment and education:
- Promote pre-conceptual health.
- Facilitate safe, effective, and successful contraception.
- Promote early pregnancy confirmation, identification of pregnancy related risks, and encourage early pregnancy care.
- Referral as needed for essential services.
- Medical Assistance
- BadgerCare Family Planning Only Services (FPOS)
- Private Insurance
- BadgerCare (medical assistance)
- Or you may be eligible for an income-based sliding fee scale